Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

slowing down

Boston is absolutely freezing at the moment -- something that fits quite well to my current need for slowing down and spending more time at home, resting and nesting... I've handed over my managing responsibilities at HSSPA (a fantastic resource by the way, if you end up here because you are or will be a 'Harvard spouse'), something which I have been involved with since summer. Although we still head out to see friends, make snow balls, and drink coffee, this cold weather really encourage baking, sewing, dancing, napping, and watching movies at home. There are six weeks left to my due date, and I know everything will be turned upside down until we settle into a new normal of being four, so these last calm weeks - mostly at home - are really precious and well-appreciated.

Oversæt til dansk

No comments:

Post a Comment